“Quick one, what is your definition of simply joy?”
Entering a mall to get some new outfits in the afternoon on weekday? when other people have their ‘an-hour-lunch-time’ and they’ll come back to work while you’re shopping? I agree.
Sitting in the restaurant on Saturday morning where you can easily choose delicious food
with a thick wal let in your hand for your breakfast? I do agree, too. If you think so.
We all have our own definition of simply joy, right? No need a leather Gucci backpack for free, just a simple thing that could make you smile and feel happy, yep? I had to say two ‘simple joys’ above were mine two weeks ago while I was in Indonesia.
Oh come on, that was two weeks ago!
Trust me, I already woke up from a mental-vacation and hundred percent enjoying my REAL LIFE here (oh I don’t have an idea why my iTunes is playing “WELCOME TO NEW YORK!, IT’S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, WELCOME TO NEW YORK!). No, I don’t say that my other SIMPLY JOY is coming to New York even that song always make me dreaming walking in New York at night.
When the smell of chicken lasagne was spread in the air from my kitchen, I thought that was a simply joy. I found that I had lasagne noodles in the kitchen last night and turned them this morning in to my first ever lasagne (this sounds garish, who cares?!). I never read about lasagne recipe before except how to boil lasagne noodles (no, I’m not cheating right?!). So you can call this recipe such an experiment, but trust me it was sooooooo yummy! and, sure it is so easy!
(Click to the image if you want to see the ingredients clearer, pardon I just love thin fonts!)
I don’t have an idea if this one is too-heavy for breakfast?
HOW TO COOK
- Sure, first thing first, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Time to cook the chicken! After you finish with ‘dice-cutted’, heat the pan, put 3 tbps O oil and butter, add garlic, stir-fry until it smells good, then add the chicken. Sprinkle a pinch of white pepper, taste if before you add salt since you already put salted butter. It doesnt take time, until you feel it’s time to pour the milk cream (add small water if you need too!). Chicken finish!
- Take your non-stick backing pan, start with the first layer of lasagne noodle at the bottom. Add mushroom and chicken, then put another layer, spread tomato sauce and carrot, plus sausage. Another layer again with chicken and mushroom oh and cheese!. Repeat until the last lasagne noodle is ready to be covered with the rest of mushroom and looot of mozzarella!
- Pour the rest of O oil, and an egg (whisked) sprinkle chili powder on top to make your lasagne prettier
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven